Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Top Ten Tuesday has been going on for 5 years, so to celebrate today is My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Ever Done.
I only partook in my fist Top Ten Tuesday on the 18th May, so for this week I looked back over all the Top Ten’s the Broke and the Bookish have done, picking my >>>
Top Ten I Wished I’d Been Apart Of.
(1) Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time (October 2011)
(2) Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Book Blogging (June 2011)
(3) Top Ten Characters and Literary Figures that I’d Name My Children After (February 2011)
(4) Top Ten Favorite Words (September 2010)
(5) Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes (September 2010)
(6) Top Ten All-Time Favorite Books (July 2010)
(7) Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations (July 2013)
(8) Top Ten Series I’d Like to Start, but Haven’t Yet (March 2013)
(9) Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy but Still Have Not Read (March 2013)
(10) Top Ten Authors I would DIE to Meet (July 2011)
I read these and my brain automatically started making the lists. I’m going to get around to doing posts based on at least the first two.